Copar is dedicated to provide the highest quality state of the art electronic controls and products, to excel in customer service, both in-house and in the field. Copar provides service and spare parts for all of our products dating back to the 1960’s. Over the last 50 plus years Copar has achieved a valuable reputation for providing user-friendly robust control systems combined with excellent customer service, leading to a high level of customer confidence and satisfaction at over 5000 installations across the globe. Copar is all about Service, Sales and Support.
Our company FURIC SAS is partner of COPAR for more than 30 years. FURIC SAS, is in charge of sales, installation, training and after sales service of Copar equipments in Europe, Africa and Middle East.
The products :
The BSC to synchronize the speed of the single facers to the double backer. It uses the existing “fast” and “slow” contacts on the single facer and double facer to control machine speeds. The operator simply turns the control “on” to enter the auto speed mode.
To fill the bridge for a splice, simply select either “over-speed single facer” or “slow double backer” using the rotary switch provided. Proper bridge filling and speed resynchronization is automatic. After the splice has been completed, push “Go to Minimum Bridge” to resume normal operation.
Bridge control is readily accepted by the operator since he no longer has to perform the tedious, repetitive task of maintaining a minimum bridge. Since few operators are able to hold a minimum bridge manually, you will instantly see a warp reduction.
This device checks through measuring wheels, the speeds of the two papers which enter in the single-facer and the speed of the single-facer web at the exit of the single-facer.
Le WUD stops or slows down the single-facer if the speed ratio between the three wheels (paper speeds) changes ; for example when :
It will prevent jams on the machine, reduce down times, reduce waste.
The Copar Sync Master Synchronized Splice Control is a PLC based corrugator control and data collection system that gives you full control of your Wet End processes. Sync Master will help your plant increase productivity, improve product quality, and reduce waste with minimum operator involvement.
Forty years ago, Copar built the first synchronized splice system. Copar leads the industry with many years of experience and successful implementation. The ninth generation of Copar synchronized splice control now incorporates Compact Logix PLC processors, coupled with robust hardware and software for the most reliable system available.
- End of Roll Splicing with Improved Diameter Precision
- Immediate Splice pushbutton at each splicer immediately fills the bridge (if enabled), adjusts to splice speed, and then splices the roll.
- Synchronized Splice Control for wet end grade and/or width changes
- Laminated medium and split medium splice automation
Speed Control and Wrap Up Detection
- Singlefacer Bridge Speed Control with Variable Bridge Loading
- Adjust the doublebacker speed from any operator touch screen
- Paper Break and Wrap Up Detection with Automatic Machine Stops
Roll Stock Inventory
Include Roll ID tracking with your Copar splice control system interface with an existing Kiwi, CTI, or other roll management software.
- Eliminate errors from manual roll diameter measurements and manual data entry.
- Save time by automatically printing roll tags after a splice.
- Roll ID, grade, and width of running rolls are viewable from any Copar operator console and can be used to verify the correct grade is being used.
- Get a handle on where your waste is with roll ID traceability and logging.
- Simple operation:
1. Scan the rollstand location barcode, then scan the roll tag
2. Once the roll splices, the system automatically communicates with the inventory software. Roll diameter, paper caliper, remaining lineal, and lineal consumed are transferred.
3. A roll tag is automatically printed.
- Production reports are emailed to key personnel automatically (optional)
- Printable Reports, Graphs, and Help Screens
- User friendly screens with integrated troubleshooting assistance
- Communication with production scheduling systems
- Communications with roll inventory systems
The Copar Quality Master Process Control maximizes product quality and consistency by continually monitoring specific parts of corrugator. Target (goal) settings are saved for each paper grade combination, and are automatically recalled at a grade change.
- Preheater and/or preconditioner wrap arms, as well as the heating section, automatically adjust to maintain target paper temperatures in spite of speed changes.
- Starch meter gaps are controlled automatically and compensate for speed changes with highly customizable speed curves.
- With the Production Optimized Process (P.O.P.), the doublebacker speed increases automatically when current production is not utilizing available heat.
- With the optional Warp Wacker, lasers at the stacker measure across the entire machine width for board warp, and make adjustments automatically.
The Copar Production Tracking Master is a highly visible motivator, that displays production statistics for operators and supervisors.
Many corrugators employ a COPAR Model SWS-5 Segmented Water Spray System to assist in the production of flat stock, particularly to help overcome cross machine direction warp caused by wet streaks. The SWS-5 System provides the ability to selectively add moisture to isolated areas of a web in order to correct warp that is beyond the control of standard adjustments. Once an Operator has isolated the location of the warp and selected the amount of additional moisture required to flatten the sheet, the control automatically maintains the correct addition level independent of speed changes.
A COPAR Segmented Water Spray System adds moisture through use of a manifold assembly supplying water to electrically operated valves. The manifold is supplied in standard lengths to accommodate web widths up to 130 inches (3,3 meters). One, two or three manifold systems are available to meet various operational requirements:
The SWS-5 Control determines web speed, calculates the required flow rate to attain the selected moisture addition level and energizes each valve to spray the proper volume of water. The system monitors web travel and automatically adjusts individual zone flow rates to hold the moisture addition constant independent of speed changes. If the web speed drops below minimum, the control shuts off the spray manifold(s). When web speed rises above minimum speed, the control again adds the proper amount of moisture to produce flat sheets.
Traditionally, warp problems caused by unbalanced liner combinations or wide moisture difference between the top and bottom liners have been corrected through the expensive proposition of applying more starch (and water) in an attempt to balance the moisture. Copar's SWS-5 System provides a means of adding moisture across the entire web without the need to increase starch usage. Wet streaks continue to plague corrugator crews and inhibit their ability to produce flat board. Copar's SWS-5 System allows the crew to selectively add moisture to specific areas of the web and flatten the sheet.
A COPAR Segmented Water Spray System can be viewed as a supplement, rather than a replacement, for existing warp control procedures. Moisture should be added to the web only after all conventional techniques for warp reduction have been employed. A minimum application of additional moisture will permanently correct warp; use of too much water will only serve to mask a warp profile that will reappear when the excess water evaporates.
Look at the video : http://www.youtube.com/coparcorporation